We have some fantastic, talented teachers at York Dance Factory; here are some of their profiles:
We are delighted to welcome Jo! A fun, friendly, energetic and experienced teacher who will be teaching Street grades and Ballet for Bunheads on Wednesdays. Here’s a bit more about Jo:
- awarded a scholarship on the centre for advanced training scheme at NSCD at the age of 15
- gained a 1st class honours Dance Performance degree in 2012
- has recently completed her PGCE teaching qualification graded outstanding
- has performed in various shows, events and festivals in the UK, as well as performing abroad with Leeds based dance company, UDC.
- since graduating Joanna has taught in a number of local dance schools, teaching a range of dance styles to both children and adults including: ballet, tap, contemporary and street dance.
We are also excited to welcome Becky who joins us to teach the Team classes on Thursdays. Becky has experience in taking teams and competing at UDO competitions and we’re so looking forward to seeing her sass and style at York Dance Factory.
Please see Becky’s showreel here: